General Admission Requirements:
In order to complete the admissions process, the following items are required:
- Completed NTI enrollment application.
- Official high school transcript and/or official GED scores and transcripts from any previous post-secondary education.
- Immunization records (2 doses of measles, mumps and rubella), if born on or after January 1, 1957.
- Minimum Test Scores from the following list of approved exams. These tests scores must not be older than 3 years.
COMPASS Accuplacer ACT
Pre-Algebra 37 Arithmetic 35 Math (Pre-Algebra) 16
Writing 15 Sentence Skills 53 English 10
- NTI administers the Accuplacer Exam in the NTI Testing Center Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until noon. The Accuplacer exam consists of NTI Basic Arithmetic Exam and a Sentence Skills Exam. There is a $10 fee due at the time of testing. The Accuplacer Exam is available on a walk-in basis. Depending on your program of interest, your test scores will be used to assist us in determining appropriate course placement.
- Practical Nursing and Surgical Technology programs have additional admissions requirements. See the Allied Health Department for details.
Student Services Office:
The student services office exists to help counsel potential, new and current students in the areas of financial aid, academic advising, and veteran affairs. We also assist students with disabilities in registering for special services and receiving accommodations.
For more information, visit the Financial Aid page or contact NTI Financial Aid Office at
479-751-8824, ex. 240